Articulated Mobile Testing Clinic
Available to view now, this mobile clinic trailer can be used for a number of different uses in its current format, but can also be adapted to suit your requirements.
Previously used for covid vaccination and testing, this clinic trailer can no go on to be used for a multitude of requirements.
Open plan and ready to refurbish, the unit consists of an air handling facility which provides the trailer with 10 air changes an hour.
The rear entrance via either steps or the lift, starts the patient/ customer journey, as they make their way through the clinic. The exit steps to the front end provides a flow from rear to front, meaning no patients have to re-trace their footsteps and essentially improves infection control.
Easy to set-up in under an hour, the self supporting pods are electrically operated and just require the trailer to be level.
Get in touch for further information.
- Air handling facility to provide 10 air changes per hour
- Disabled access lift and stepped access to rear
- Takes less than 1 hour to set up in full
- Can be repainted to suite company / brand colour scheme
- 2m x 2m bays in current format, can be changed to suit your needs
£POA + VAT, Ex Works