Self Drive Motorised Exhibition Vehicle
This 4.5m body Motorised exhibition vehicle is built onto a Fiat Ducatto chassis cab and has been designed to stay under the 3,500kgs plating weight so it is excluded from operator’s license and tachograph regulations, making it a great hire vehicle which just about anyone can drive and use with ease.
The design features a solid lift up nearside canopy, ramp access, glazed frontage and ample livery areas with a stand up canopy roof sign with front and rear display wings.
Using different types of floor covering, two distinct interior areas are created, a main meet and greet area and a one-to-one discussion area to the rear. Fixed and loose seating provides flexibility for the two areas, along with ample storage and worktop/table facilities.
The unit has LED lighting, numerous plug sockets with USB charging points, ducted warm air heating and a wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player functionality and also an in-built 2.5kW generator.
- Fully set up in 15 minutes
- End wings and roof sign graphic display areas
- On-board generator
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Hook on access ramp and handrails
- Heavy duty vinyl floor covering
- Laminated worktops c/w storage cupboards below
- 22" TV with integrated DVD player
- Fixed upholstered seating
- 3 glazed windows
- Ducted warm air heating system