5m Display trailer with feature curve canopy and wing (SP7102)
Available now, this turntable chassis 5m body Torton display trailer was commissioned in 2009 and has a MGW of 3,200Kgs.
The trailer opens up to provide a large inviting frontage with end wings to the front and rear of the trailer. Access to the trailer is provided via a ramp and step access to the platform which leads onto the triple bi-fold doors.
Internally a L-shape seating area of found to the rear of the trailer and a kitchen area/ staff area is found to the front end above the turn-table. The kitchen is equipped with a sink and fridge and plenty of storage for supplies.
With graphics being applied to the end wings, this trailer is ready to roll.
- Hinged end wing display panels
- Curved canopy to cover the display frontage
- Low floor height with step access and ramp access
- TV centrally located on the offside wall
- PVC vinyl skirts to display frontage
- Kitchen with fridge and sink
- 240 volt electrics with input socket and mains RCD
£20,000 + vat, Ex Works