3,500 Kgs Motorised Exhibition Vehicle (SP7229)
Available now! This 2012, 4.5m body Motorised exhibition vehicle is built onto a Fiat Ducatto chassis cab and has been designed to stay under the 3,500kgs plating weight so it is excluded from operator’s license and tachograph regulations.
A low mileage vehicle and is complete with an single axle chassis conversion to achieve the extended body length and a lower entrance floor height. The design features a solid lift up nearside canopy, ramp access, glazed frontage and ample livery areas with a stand up canopy roof sign with front and rear display wings.
The unit has spot lighting, numerous plug sockets, ducted warm air heating and a wall mounted TV and also an in-built 2.5kW generator.
- End wings and roof sign graphic display areas
- On-board generator
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Hook on access ramp and handrails
- Heavy duty carpet floor covering
- Laminated worktops c/w storage cupboards below
- TV to front end wall
- Fixed upholstered seating
- Large window and glazed entrance door
- Ducted warm air heating system
Price £SOLD + VAT, Ex Works