3,500 Kgs Motorised Clinic Vehicle
Available mid June.
This 2013, 4.5m body Motorised exhibition / clinic vehicle is built onto a Fiat Ducatto chassis cab and has been designed to stay under the 3,500kgs plating weight so it is excluded from operator’s license and tachograph regulations. It has low mileage and is complete with an Al-Ko single axle chassis conversion to achieve the extended body length and a lower entrance floor height. The design features a solid lift up nearside canopy, ramp access, glazed frontage and ample livery areas with a stand up canopy roof sign with front and rear display wings.
This design comprises a reception area with seating for both staff and clients/visitors, a good amount of storage, large work surafce, and additional bench style seating.
The unit has LED lighting, numerous plug sockets with USB charging points, ducted warm air heating and also a in-built 2.5kW generator.
- End wings and roof sign graphic display areas
- On-board generator
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Hook on access ramp and handrails
- Heavy duty vinyl floor covering
- Laminated worktops c/w storage cupboards below
- Fixed upholstered seating and loose seating to match
- 3 glazed windows
- Ducted warm air heating system