3,500 Kgs Mobile Clinic/Information Vehicle
Available immediately this is a 3,500 Kgs Citroen Relay which can be driven by anyone with a category B licence (standard car).
Able to be used as a mobile clinic or inormation vehicle, it has two entrances and two rooms. The front room includes a bench seat and storage. The rear room with its own entrance/ exit has two seats facing each other with a table between to one side and cupboards/ worktop to the other.
The vehcile is equiped with a on-board diesel generator which will enable this mobile clinic vehicle to be self sufficient when out on site.
Ramped access to the front entrance enables wheelchair users to enter the body of the vehicle, and a storage locker is also located to the front end to house the handrails and ramp for transit.
This vehicle which could be used as either a mobile information vehicle, mobile exhibition vehicle or as it comes a mobile clinic will be in use in no time at all.
Should you wish to change the colour of the vehicle to suit your branding then please enquire as this can be arranged.
Key Features are as follows:
- Diesel generator built in
- Warm air heating to both rooms
- Disabled access to all areas in the vehicle
- Large display wing to front to hide the cab and display marketing material/ messages
- Set up time no more than 20 mins
- Anyone can drive this vehcile on a standard driving licence