Mobile Clinic Van
A self-drive mobile clinic van will soon to be available for hire from Torton Bodies soon. This clinic has been designed to keep within the normal driving licence category of 3,500kgs and can be used for a variety of uses.
Left fairly minimal so customers can add their own equipment as required, the mobiel clinic vehicle is equiped with the essential components and finished to a clean medical standard.
The clinic vehicle can be used as a standalone clinic with the use of the built in inverter system providing power to the various sockets throughout.
- The main area has fixed cabinetry to one side and a fixed bench seat to the other
Other features include:
- Ducted warm air heating
- Electric step to entrance
- Side and rear entrance/ exit
- Small fridge (available on request)
- Inveter system to provide battery power to the electrical sockets available