3,500 Kgs Motorised Exhibition Vehicle
Available now! This 2013, 4.5m body Motorised exhibition vehicle is built onto a Fiat Ducatto chassis cab and has been designed to stay under the 3,500kgs plating weight so it is excluded from operator’s license and tachograph regulations.It has extremely low mileage and is complete with an Al-Ko single axle chassis conversion to achieve the extended body length and a lower entrance floor height. The design features a solid lift up nearside canopy, ramp access, glazed frontage and ample livery areas with a stand up canopy roof sign with front and rear display wings.
Using different types of floor covering, two distinct interior areas are created, a main meet and greet area and a one-to-one discussion area to the rear. Fixed and loose seating provides flexibility for the two areas, along with ample storage and worktop/table facilities.
The unit has LED lighting, numerous plug sockets with USB charging points, ducted warm air heating and a wall mounted TV with integrated DVD player functionality and also an in-built 2.5kW generator.
*Alternative layout available which includes reception area, private consultation room complete with toilet facilities*
- End wings and roof sign graphic display areas
- On-board generator
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Hook on access ramp and handrails
- Heavy duty vinyl floor covering
- Laminated worktops c/w storage cupboards below
- 22" TV with integrated DVD player
- Fixed upholstered seating
- 3 glazed windows
- Ducted warm air heating system
- Price £37,500 + VAT, Ex Works